Friday, October 10, 2008

Meet Devout Dolls

[gallery] UCU- When did you start your business? DD- I started making plush and dolls in 1998 UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? DD- Fabric!!! drool! UCU- Where do you sell your work? DD- www.DevoutDolls.com www.DevoutDolls.Etsy.com I Heart Rummage www.IHeartIndie.com Bluebottle Art Gallery in Capital Hill    www.bluebottleart.com Gargoyles Statuary in the University District  www.gargoylestatuary.com Monkey House Toys in L.A.  www.monkeyhousetoys.com For complete store and show listings, go to www.devoutdolls.com/stores UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU? DD- I love meeting my customers and seeing their reaction to my work. It gives me such a thrill! It's also really fun to be with such a large group of people that also do similar things to me. UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? DD- leopard skin kitty scarves! Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment