Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet Karen Hewig and win an organic lavendar sachet!

UCU- When did you start your business?
KH- About a year ago I decided to turn my felting hobby into a business. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply?
KH- My favorite craft supply is wool roving from local farms here in WA State.  I am always amazed at its beauty and natural color. UCU- Where do you sell your work?
More local stores coming soon! UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU?
KH- This is my first big show and I am very excited!  In smaller shows, my favorite part is demonstrating how I make wool felt.  People are always amazed how soft fluffy wool roving can be turned into firm felt with just soap, water and a little elbow grease!
UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year?
KH- Mini table art!  (More coming this week to my Etsy shop)
[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment