Friday, November 14, 2008

Meet Dotted Line Jewelry and win a pair of earrings!

UCU- When did you start your business? DLJ- DLJ was established in 2006. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? DLJ- I'm so glad you asked. I'm really digging 26 guage gold filled wire right now. BORING, I know. It's just that it fulfills all my jeweling needs. If there is ever a question, the answer is ALWAYS 26 guage gold filled. UCU- Where do you sell your work? DLJ- Boutiques and Museums around the NW, a few locations on the East Coast. Not sure how detailed you want this buuuuutttttt....... WA: Seattle Art Museum Store, Jaywalk, Bainbridge Island Arts and Crafts, FrockShop, MOMO, Fancy. OR: Hot Box Betty, Close Knit NY: CK Bradley NC: The Chameleon Hair Salon and Art Gallery UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU? DLJ- Making crafty friends UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? DLJ- Um, besides me? I have a SWEET new piece that I'm really excited about, it's a mini copper rifle I found in a market in north Paris this spring. I made it into a necklace by attaching it to a few inches of sterling silver antique pocket watch chain, embellished it with pearls...it's quite lovely. And Dangerous. I'm calling it "Springtime in Paris: Annie Get Yer Gun". [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment