Friday, November 14, 2008

Meet Noxenlux

UCU- When did you start your business?
NC- Noxenlux Chapeaux officially started about a year and a half ago.
UCU- What is your favorite craft supply?
NC- Buckram is my favorite craft supply. It is the base of many of my hats and it's a highly interesting thing to work with. It comes in many styles and double-sided buckram is the best for well made hats.
UCU- Where do you sell your work?
NC- My hats are currently sold at Happy Delusions in Renton Washington, and as always on my website www.noxenlux.com
UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU?
NC- Doing larger shows many times inspire me to do bigger and better things. I love smaller shows and will always do them, as smaller shows bring people back down to earth. The larger shows get more people together and allow for a larger mix of products you may not see at the smaller venues.
UCU-Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year?
NC- My new style of mini top hats. I've broken my normal mold of blocking hats to building more of them. It takes almost as much time making hats either way (sometimes). Building them allows me to use all the different types of fabrics I have all over the house.
[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment