Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Meet Julie Garretson

Meet Julie UCU- When did you start your business? JG- I have been in buisness making paper and jewelry for 6 years part time and two years full time. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? JG- glue UCU- Where do you sell your work? JG- I sell on my website www.JuliaGarretson.etsy.com Also Trillium Artisans, 91st and Foster Rd. Portland OR. and The Oregon College of Art and Craft, Gallery, 8405 Barnes Rd. Portland OR and at Craft Fairs and Private showings around the country UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU? JG- I like the exposure that it can give me to wholesale buyers and I like interacting with customers, the compliments on my work are very boosting to my self esteem. UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? JG- Kinetic Silver Pins set with faceted stones [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment